Friday, January 13, 2012

My grade 5/6 Living Pinterest Boards

So for the new year, I decided to do something fun with my bulletin board space - give each of my students their own Living Pinterest board! I am a HUGE fan of Pinterest, and find most of my ideas there. I thought it would be nice if the students had some place to put their favorite work, pictures, drawings, etc. I explained to them what Pinterest was, and told them how I love it for pinning my favorite ideas, and showing things that I have done that I am proud of.

It's only been up for 4 days, but a lot of them are really enjoying it! I will take some better pictures once the board is a bit fuller, but I was too excited to share the idea to wait! I love our Living Pinterest Boards! I wish I had enough space to make one for me!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love this idea! Let's raise a whole generation of Pinteresters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my thoughts exactly!! They all know what Pinterest is now!

      Delete
  2. Genius!!!!!!!!! Okay I'm going to link to this post over on my bulletin board blog.

    www.bulletinboardstoremember.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm SO happy to have you post it, I always love and appreciate the extra traffic!

      Delete
    2. i posted some better pictures of it here: http://artisandesarts.blogspot.com/2012/01/classroom-pinterest-boards-updated.html

      Delete
  3. For older students this is GREAT! What a wonderful way for them to have a place to "post" all year. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful idea! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...