Thursday, December 6, 2012

Art Ed Blog of the Year – Nominations Now Open!

Over at the Art of Education, they're looking for nominations for Art Blog of the Year. To nominate a blog, just click on the photo above, or follow this link, and leave a comment with your favorite art blog. Be sure to include a link to the blog you're nominating, as well as why you like the blog. This little ol' blogger from Canada would be thrilled with a nomination or two! You have until tomorrow to put in your nominations.

Plenty of updates on the way this weekend! Life is settling down after our move, and even though I can't find the charger for my good camera, I've been documenting my art classes using my iPhone, so I'll have some stuff to show soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...