Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm going for it!

I've looked into it, figured out logistics, insurance, and everything else that could get in my way, and I've decided I am officially going to do my arts summer camp this year! It just makes sense - now that I live in a more central location, it's a lot easier for me to make this happen.

I made a flyer which I am going to hang up around my neighborhood, and I think my school is going to put a little blurb in the newsletter. Everyone wish me luck - I am very nervous, but excited about this!


I'll make sure to update everyone as this process goes on!

4 comments:

  1. Go for it Aly! It's a fantastic idea! I opened a summer camp "French Fun in the Sun" in my past life before kids. I opened a sole proprietorship and it was a great experience! Good luck to you!!! It's great you can claim so much on taxes on top of doing something you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow congrats this is awesome, man I'm in Mississauga or my 9 year old niece would be there for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky campers - wish I was a kid again - will you post this in the stores nearby and at your school? Congrats and well done as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool idea! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...