Sunday, March 4, 2012

Name art - grade 4/5

I am getting rid of my old iPhone so I was emptying out the pictures, and found a couple of projects that I never posted. This is a lesson that I actually did the first week of school. It was great since I didn’t really know the kids all that well. It would be PERFECT for supply teachers.

Instructions:
1)      Using sharpie, write your name in cursive about 10 times on a piece of white paper. Make sure that you are writing in all different directions, and that your name intersects with itself (no floating names!) Names should be in all different sizes
2)      When you are happy with how it looks, select 3 or 4 markers, and begin filling in the sections that you have made. Work all over the page, so that when the work period is up, all work will appear “finished”, even if all sections have not been completed.

That’s really it! Definitely good for a 40min-1 hour block. I did this with grade 4/5, but I think anyone from grade 3-6 would do well.





3 comments:

  1. Waoo Those are beautiful name art. I love all of these. Thank for share these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art work is nice. It is really different from other kinds of art. You used markers with beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have to take your blog as my primary blog for reading as there are so many new things to getting more and more true information.
    name-art

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...