Monday, April 14, 2014

I'm still around!

It's been over 2 months since I've updated, but I have a good excuse - our baby girl was born! She was born on February 19th (we had a beautiful home birth which I love talking about, so if you have any questions, please ask!) and she has kept me extremely busy!

I'm sure I should have known this, but it's very hard to find the time to do crafts and renos with a little one around. Since she's been born, I've had the time to make a few things for her (knotted beanies and shoes, which I will post tutorials for soon!) and I've started working on a quilt, which will probably take me forever to finish.

I still have a few art projects that I will share in the next while from when I was teaching. I won't be back in the classroom for another 10 months, but I am running a little art camp for 2 weeks this summer, which means a whole bunch of new projects to share!

Aside from that, I will leave everyone with a little taste of who I spend my time with everyday.



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little one! Congratulations! (I had a home birth too and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. So happy you had that experience too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her sasquatch slippers :-) She is so sweet congrats Joel and Aly - with hugs from Great Auntie Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! Congratulations!! Enjoy every minute - time zips by so fast. Nice that you are getting a good bunch of time to stay home with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'congrats! She's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Aly she is gorgeous! HAve fun with your new little sweet angel! So awesome that you get to be home with her for 10 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good, I think I found the knowledge I needed

    ReplyDelete
  7. เกม สล็อต ฟรี วันนี้ก็ขอเสนอแนะเกมทดสอบเล่นฟรี! พีจี แจกเครดิตฟรี pg slot ในตัวเกมทดสอบ ไว้ให้ผู้เล่นได้ทดสอบเข้าไปสัมผัสเปิดประสบการณ์ใหม่ๆแล้วเกมที่มีชื่อเสียงเยอะที่สุดวันนี้ๆ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...