Friday, August 15, 2014

Ryan Berkley inspired portraits



Ahh I am becoming the worst at updating!! Between being mama to a 6 month old, home renos (photos to  come!!) and making baby shoes, I just haven’t had as much time to sit down with the ol' blog!

I do have a few projects that I’m really excited to share! I had the pleasure of doing art this summer with a great group of kids, and some amazing projects were turned out.

The first one that I’ll share is one I’ve wanted to do for a while, inspired by the art of Ryan Berkely. Are you guys familiar with his work? It's awesome. He does amazingly detailed portraits of animals in fancy outfits. I just adore them, and, as you can imagine, kids do too. We did a mini artist study of him, looking at his drawings and his style of art, and then everyone chose an inspiration animal, cartoon, or person to work with. They used ipods to find inspiration photos, and manipulated their subject in a way that it would work perfectly in a suit. They first drew in pencil, then traced with thin sharpie. When they were done, they painted them in with watercolor. They’re too cute!!







I'm going to post some reno pictures soon but for now, I'll leave you all with a picture of my little girl, who is almost single handedly responsible for the demise of this blog.


6 comments:

  1. This blog article is very interesting and will add insight to visitors of this blog. Thank you, this blog has added to my knowledge.
    obat maag yang paling mujarab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! you are sharing such helpful and easy to understandable blog in decoration. i have no words for say i just say thanks because it is helpful for me. krishna decors Dwarka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will see and refer some information in your post. thank you.

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ อัพเดทปี2022 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะแยะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสด pg slot บาคาร่าออนไลน์เกมยิงปลาซึ่งสามารถเล่นผ่านมือถือได้ทุกระบบ

    ReplyDelete
  5. pg slot คา สิ โน ออนไลน์ เว็บ ตรง เครดิต ฟรี สมัครสมาชิกวันนี้รับโบนัสทันทีกับเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่กำลงมาแรงที่สุดรวมเกมจากค่าย PG SLOT อันกับ 1 ตลอดกาลในปี 2022

    ReplyDelete
  6. สูตร บา คา ร่า 2023 คือสูตรที่ถูกออกแบบมาเพื่อให้ผู้เล่นสามารถเล่นเกม PG SLOTได้อย่างมีประสิทธิภาพและมีโอกาสชนะมากขึ้น การวางแผนการเล่นในปี 2023

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...